Hey! I hope you’re having a good weekend and living it up before you head back to work.
Once again, I find myself still awake late into the night. I’ve been surfing the interwebs and found something that’s pretty cool, especially if you own a business of any size.
If I had a bigger business it’s something I would definitely get, because I use Google for just about everything.
It’s called G Suite by Google Cloud, and it allows businesses of any size to simplify their work and get things done by allowing these businesses to enhance their productivity, allowing greater innovation, and offers greater economic benefits compared to other solutions.
Get Gmail, Docs, Drive, and Calendar for your business.
Everything you need in one package.
All you need to do your best work, together in one package that works seamlessly from your computer, phone or tablet.
Designed for your workplace, starting at just $5/user/month.
- Send professional email from your business web address (email@example.com) and create group mailing lists like firstname.lastname@example.org.
- G Suite’s Basic edition includes 30GB of online storage per user. For unlimited storage, upgrade to the Business or Enterprise edition.
- Call or email Google support to get help from a live person whenever you need it. You can also find fast answers online in our help center.
- Add and remove users, set up groups, and add security options like 2-step verification and single-sign-on (SSO), all from one centralized admin console.
- Keep your company data secure with device management that allows you to easily locate devices, require passwords, and erase data if needed.
- Use our migration tools and services to move your organization’s important data to G Suite from your current storage solutions.
G Suite is chosen by millions of businesses, from small companies to the Fortune 500.
G Suite makes working together a whole lot easier!
G Suite has three plans to choose from:
Each plan comes with a 14-day free trial.
After the trial ends, you can pay by credit card, or you may pay by direct debit depending on the location of your business.
Sounds like a pretty nice deal to me.
So, if you’re looking for a secure package program to get your business into the cloud…then Google Cloud’s G Suite can help you out.
Have an awesome weekend and I hope to you see around!
Shawnee Rising Studios
P.S. I almost forgot something important! You can get 20% off your Basic or Business plan for your first year.
- Use promo code T6HEVN66MD34KHT for your Basic Plan
- And use promo code T6EJD9GKKGYVUXX for your Business Plan
CLICK HERE to use your promo code and start using the program chosen by millions of businesses today!
[Note: I do get a small payment if you choose to buy. You will not be charged extra, but you will be helping me out with keeping my site up and running. Neyiwa!)